School Year Day Camp Survey
As we try to understand the current needs of our community, we have revamped our tried-and-true Day Camp Program to allow for childcare at camp during the regular school year! If virtual learning support is needed in our community, camp has the ability to provide it. More details can be found below.
We want to know what your child care needs are for this school year. Please take our short survey!
How We'll Support Your Student
- Each student will submit information about the requirements for their virtual or remote schooling curriculum.
- The School Year Day Camp schedule is designed to be flexible so that we can adjust schedules to ensure every child can meet the requirements of their schoolwork.
- YMCA team members will assist with technical troubleshooting and problem solving for students’ classwork.
- Students will be required to provide their own devices for virtual classwork, as well as necessary schoolwork materials (pens/pencils/etc).
- School Year Day Camp will run from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday-Friday
- Extended Care options will be available for 7:00-8:00 AM and 5:00-6:00 PM
- Serving school-age children grades K-8
- Campers will receive lunch and an afternoon snack
- Our staff will support your students’ virtual learning endeavors
- We will include age-appropriate camp activities each day
- Campers will be kept in small groups, will wear masks, and practice social distancing
- Registration will be on a first-come, first-served basis
- Families will register one week at a time
- School Year Day Camp costs $225/week
- Financial Assistance applications are available